No.8 Chambers News
- Recent reported decisions for Mohammed Azmi - Nixon and Ahmed and Another
- Adam Pipe appears in Administrative Court case on Rule 245AA and evidential flexibility
- When do the 'new' article 8 rules actually apply?
- UT (IAC) Case Law Jan-Mar 2014
- Notes on all reported cases of the Upper Tribunal (IAC) for 2013 categorised by subject area
- Immigration Team Meeting - Case Law Update
- Training Notes - The Big 16
- We are pleased to announce that Daniel Janner QC, whose specialises in criminal defence work, has joined No. 8 Chambers as a Door Tennant
Legal News Links
Welcome to No.8 Chambers, a top barrister set based in Birmingham in the West Midlands. Our team is dedicated to providing you with the highest possible standards of service, advice and advocacy.
No.8 Chambers in Birmingham is sufficiently large to provide a full range of services, whilst at the same time able to offer a personalised service to professional and lay clients alike.
We boast a wide range of experience and expertise in most areas of law, although our strengths are in family, crime, immigration and human rights and personal injury. We have the largest dedicated immigration and human rights team outside London.
No.8 Chambers look forward to helping in any way we can.
The Birmingham Law Society Legal Awards have been showcasing the very best of the region’s legal talent since 2002, the inaugural event.
The Awards are open to firms and individuals, across all levels of the legal spectrum, practicing in the West Midlands.
No.8 Chambers is pleased to announce that the short list for Barrister of the Year in the Birmingham Law Society Legal Awards 2014 includes Adam Pipe.
Areas of Practice
Specialists in prosecution and defence
The largest team outside London
Skilled advocacy in family law
Representing claimants and defendants
....more Court of Protection
Welfare, Incapacity and Property....more "The large immigration team at No.8 Chambers is a national and regional force..." ... more Contract
The Bar Standards Board's new Standard Contractual terms