Catering company fined £200,000 after guests suffer food poisoning at Packington Moor. Mark Jackson prosecuting.
Catering company Galloping Gourmet has been fined £200,000 after over 50 guests suffer food poisoning at Packington Moor, Staffordshire.
Mr Mark Jackson, prosecuting on behalf of Lichfield District Council, said the environmental health department was contacted by Mrs Kemp two days after her wedding saying guests had been complaining of suffering from gastric illness symptoms including nausea, diarrhoea and abdominal pains. One man had been hospitalised.Read full story here.