Adam Pipe of No. 8 Chambers will be contributing as a tutor on this course run by the ILPA. The Course will cover key legal provisions for EEA/Swiss nations in the UK by the specified date (the end of EEA free movement in the UK), their family members and employers, including problematic areas of the EU Settlement Scheme and common pitfalls.
For full details follow this link to the ILPA.
Adam Pipe, barrister at No. 8 Chambers, reviews the key cases from January to June 2019 for
immigration lawyers, and explains why they are of interest. The review covers EU law, settlement applications under the Long Residence route, Article 8 updates and deportation and asylum cases.
View the full LexisNexis Review here.
This webinar will cover the key immigration law developments from recent months including the latest Article 8 developments. The webinar will consider some of the changes to the immigration rules and legislation along with the latest case law.
The webinar will cover:
- The end of the entrepreneur category and the new Appendix W
- Case law developments including: tax amendment cases, long residence, new matters, EEA law
Article 8 update including:
- Families with children and the correct approach following KO Nigeria
- The statutory Article 8 considerations
- Private life and precarious immigration status
- Article 8 and deportation
- Article 8 and appeals: the relevance of meeting the immigration rules
For more details and how to book, please visit the MBL website.