Immigration Legal Aid Changes on 1 April 2023
Immigration Legal Aid Changes From 1 April 2023 - Helping You Understand & Manage The Changes
Join Immigration legal aid expert, Amie Higgins, and Immigration specialist Barrister, Adam Pipe of No.8 Chambers, for this essential online training course on the changes to Immigration legal aid funding from 1st April 2023.
All immigration legal aid practitioners and billing clerks need to understand the forthcoming changes to ensure cases are conducted and claimed accurately.
Amie and Adam will be discussing the following;
- Detailed explanation of the funding changes
- Explanation of the changes to CWA and the billing process/claim requirements
- Tips and tricks on how to maximise your costs on each matter
- How to ensure your claims are accurate
- Details of the required advice under the NRM bolt-on fee
- How to prepare rebuttal responses to Group 2 refugee group allocation letters
- How to prepare responses to a Priority Removal Notice
This is a fast-paced session jam-packed with essential information and guidance. A must for all immigration legal aid practitioners!
This online course is aimed at immigration legal aid practitioners and billing clerks.
Comprehensive and up to date course notes will be provided to all delegates which may be useful for ongoing reference or cascade training.
Please note a recording of the course will not be made available.
Thursday 20 April 2023
£49 plus VAT per delegate
A discount is available for delegates attending from firms with a current retainer contract with DG Legal.
For further details and to reserve a place on the course, please click HERE